Nitro Humic Acid Description
Nitro Humic Acid is in black powder and granule form,not soluble in water.Has higher humic acid and CEC.Mainly used as soil conditioner.
|Appearance||Black Powder||Black Granule|
|Sieve residue||95.0% min||95.0% min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||50.0% min||50.0% min|
- Neutralize alkaline soil condition,Regulate PH of soil and increase soil fertility.
- Increase the organic matter of soil and improve soil structure,accordingly largely promote the buffering power of soil.
- Create good living environment for microbial mass .
- Promote the development of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in plants and aid in photosynthesis.
- Promote seed germination in short time,Greatly increase harvest and fruits quality.
For field crop, 50-100kgs/ha per crop season.
For fruit trees, 1-2kgs per plant.
For vegetables, 1-2kg/m2.
Mix additive: 30-60kgs per ton of composite.(suggested mix use with Urea and MAP DAP)
1) Woven bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight
2) Could also provide according to customer’s requirement.