Super Potassium Humate Description
Super Potassium Humate has higher purity than routine potassium humate.Mainly used for drip irrigation and foliage spray.Better to mix with nitrogen fertilizer.
|Appearance||Black Black Flake||Black Powder|
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||12.0% min||12.0% min|
|Moisture||15.0% max||15.0% max|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||70.0% min||70.0% min|
|Fulvic Acid(dry basis)||1% min||1% min|
- Improves aeration of soil and water retention in heavy and compact soils.
- Prevents water and nutrient losses in light sandy soils.
- Healthier roots hold soil, minimizing erosions
- When added directly to soil it improves its quality and ability to grow crops
- When added to urea, fertiliser and lime it improves their performance
- When added to seeds it improves their strike rate and encourages root growth
Base fertilizer: 5-10kgs/ ha, suggested mix with N, P fertilizers.Mixed with Nitrogen fertilizer: 5% of total blend ie. 5kgs of potassium humate per 100kgs of Urea. Also it depends on the soil condition.
Caution:Before transferring to drip irrigation tank we suggest dissolve this humate in a small tank and filtering .
- Woven bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight,
- Could also provide according to customer’s requirement.