Potassium Fulvate Description
Potassium Fulvate is black flake or powder form soluble in water.Usually used for drip irrigation or foliage spray.
|Appearance||Brown Powder||Brown Powder/Black Flake|
|Potassium(K₂O dry basis)||12.0% min||12.0% min|
|Moisture||15.0% max||15.0% max|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||40.0% min||60.0% min|
|Fulvic Acid(dry basis)||30% min||10% min|
- Plant nutrients within foliar fertilisers are rapidly absorbed by the plant leaves. Within 8 hours after the application of HuMates substances many different metabolic processes are detected. Enhanced carbohydrate production can be detected within 24 to 48 hours after foliar feeding by use of a refractometer. Enhanced carbohydrate production can either result in improved product quality or increased yields.
- Foliar applications can be timed to meet the needs of specific plant growth requirements such as to activate vegetative growth, flowering, fruit set, or filling and ripening of fruits.
- Energy metabolism is accelerated and the chlorophyll content of plant leaves is enhanced by the presence of humate substances. When applied to plant leaves the chlorophyll content of those leaves increases and as the chlorophyll concentration increases there is a correlated increase in the uptake of oxygen.
- 25kgs woven or kraft bags with liner inside.
- According to customer requirement.