Humic Acid Description
Humic Acid is non soluble in water,soluble in alkaline solution,in both powder and granule form.With pH 4-6.with molecular weight from 1000to more than 10000Da.
|Appearance||Black Granule/Powder||Black Powder/Black Granule|
|Organic Matter(dry basis)||85.0%min||85%min|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||40.0%min||50%min|
|Particle size /mesh||1-5mm||60mesh|
- Humic Acid Builds a stronger root system by increasing root respiration and root formation.
- Humic acid increases the Cation Exchange Capacity of the soil and facilitates nutrient absorption
- Humic Acid great source of energy for beneficial soil organisms, which influence both soil fertility and plant health.
- Humic Acid improves aeration of soil and water retention in heavy and compact soils.
- Humic Acid prevents water and nutrient losses in light sandy soils.
- Healthier roots hold soil, minimizing erosions.
- When added directly to soil it improves its quality and ability to grow crops.
- When added to urea, fertiliser and lime it improves their performance.
- When added to seeds it improves their strike rate and encourages root growth.
- 25kgs woven bags with liner inside
- According to customer requirement.